Did you know why to put different oils in and on the belly button?
Our Navel (Nabhi), is an amazing gift that our Creator has given us. According to science, the first part created after conception is the navel. After it is created, it joins the mother’s placenta through the umbilical cord.
Our Navel is surely an amazing thing! All our veins are connected to our navel, which makes it the focal point of our body. The belly button is life itself!
The “Pechoti” is behind the navel, which has more than 72,000 veins. The total amount of blood vessels we have in our body is equal to double the circumference of the earth.
We knew that to lower the temperature to the babies, we put a cotton swab with alcohol in the navel, now we know that with oil, it’s better.
Applying oil in the navel heals the dryness of the eyes, poor view, the pancreas, the heels, and chapped lips, keeps the face bright, the hair healthier, for knee pain, the chills, lethargy, pain in the joints and dry skin.
(Please apply oil elsewhere before applying to navel as in cinnamon, as applying it neat can burn … adding a base oil is a good idea)
- Apply Neem Oil in your belly button – to get rid of stubborn pimples and acne
- Apply Almond Oil in your belly button – to help achieve a glowing face
- Apply Mustard Oil in your belly button – to get rid of dry, chapped lips. Will also keep your intestines moving to remove
harmful bacteria but keep the good. Actually works as a mild detox.
- Keep alcohol dipped cotton on your belly button – to cure a cold, flu and a running nose. When a baby has stomach pain,
we put a few drops directly in the navel and we give the massage around the naval a few minutes, the pain is cured.
Oil works the same way.
- Keep brandy-soaked cotton ball on your belly button – to ease menstrual pain and cramps
- Sesame Oil is used for all types of joint pains. It is also known to strengthen bones. Many parents use in their
children every night at bedtime.
- Use an equal amount of Mustard Oil And Ginger Oil For Upset Stomach, Bloating, Nausea and digestive problems.
- Using Warm Ghee improves blood flow to the nervous system and also enhances the immunity system. It cures constipation and builds a strong digestive system. It gives relief from joint pain.
- Thyme oil is anti-spasmodic, it helps relax your arteries and veins, lowering blood pressure and stress to your heart.
It may also help strengthen and tone your heart muscles. : As a diuretic, Thyme oil may help your body to remove excess water, salt and toxins from your body, helping with weight, blood pressure, digestion, and more.
: Thyme oil is an expectorant, which means it can help remove mucus from your airways and lungs.
: Thyme oil is approved by Germany’s Commission E in the treatment of bronchitis, whooping cough, and upper respiratory inflammation.
Remember Thyme oil is a powerful compound and should not be used directly on your skin, as this can cause sensitization
and irritation. It must first be diluted with a carrier oil (like olive oil, coconut oil, or almond oil)
Thymus Vulgaris Essential Oil 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade is what you look for.
- Castor Oil can be used for knee pain – At night before bed, put 3 drops of Castor oil in your navel and spread
it 1.2cm around your navel.
- Mustard oil – for tremors and lethargy, pain relief in your joints and dry skin – At night before bed, put
3 drops of mustard oil in your navel and spread it 1 and a half inches around your navel.
Why put oil in and around your belly button?
Your Navel can detect which veins have dried up and by putting oil, those nerves open them …
You can keep a small drip jar with the oil required next to your bed and place a few drops in your navel before
going to sleep. This will make it convenient to pour and avoid accidental spills.
#essentialoils #navel #bellybutton