Choose a Productive, Constructive Perspective Rather Than a Destructive
If given a choice, your managers and colleagues prefer to have around them an individual who:
- Has an inexhaustible good nature and is habitually affable.
- Has a determined cheerfulness and is easy going even in adversity.
- Is happily disposed and always on an even keel.
- Is flexible and not easily rattled. Doesn’t always have to have things go his or her way.
- Is always pleasant.
- Is uncomplicated, without drama.
- Does not feel like a victim.
Continually chooses a productive, constructive perspective rather than a destructive, negative, sour, sullen, dissatisfied, agitated, and discontented viewpoint.